Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ali and Dave Album sample pages..

Ok.
At the risk of making a fool of myself, because I know I say it all the time..
I won't say Ali was stunning this day..
I won't say Ali was BEAMING with excitement to marry her best friend..
I won't say how Dave was the handsome Groom..
I won't say Ali and Dave were AMAZING to work with before, during, and since their Wedding..!!

:)

Seriously, I'm not sure why I'm so lucky but I really do have amazing clients..!! And this was another at one of my FAVORITE Wedding properties on the Cape - The Ocean Edge, simply because the staff there is so incredible. They're like family to Lindsey and myself.

New rule - If you're not an amazing couple, please don't hire me for your Wedding. I have to keep this streak of amazing couples going..  ha..!

My photos, as usual I did the layout for Ali and Dave's Bridal Album.