Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cassie's Trash the Dress Session.. Plymouth MA

This was fun.. If it wasn't so cold I would have suggested a bit more around the water and with the solo portraits in the Barn, but it was so much fun getting the shots we did get..! After having been a part of Cassie and Derek's Wedding, I was looking forward to this session with the horses..! Cassie played along with all my silly requests, even after I climbed inside an old hurricane damaged barn, slipped and fell to my knees which actually broke through the floor up to my thighs..!! Yikes.. Close call, the basement wasn't looking too appealing if I fell through..! But we got the shot, it's the one looking out the window from inside the barn. Thanks Cassie..! :)











This was the shot (below) that I was setting up when I fell, and broke through the floor up to my thighs..!! I think it was worth it, Cassie looks amazing as usual.